The Data Logger Monitoring System is a tool developed by Sensor Switch to enable performance contractors, lighting retrofitters, and facility managers to calculate the potential Return on Investment (ROI) and Payback from an occupancy sensor project. Over the past few years it has been used to monitor thousands of buildings of all types and sizes.
- Data Logger units record activity of a building's lighting as well as its occupants
- Data Logger software analyzes information and generates customized reports
- Data is presented in "Lights On vs. Occupancy" timeline.
- Customized reports quantify potential energy savings from occupancy sensor projects
- Use of system is provided to qualified customers at no charge
- Temporairly adhere to ceiling grid with double-sided tape (included)