Earns 0.6 CEU / 6 PDH
Presented in 3 two-hour live online sessions
New Program Starts February 20
This highly acclaimed live online seminar will arm you with...
- Proven techniques and methodology to develop an effective, sustainable energy plan
- A detailed template of a sustainable energy plan
- A performance scorecard and an energy baseline map to assess "current state" performance
- A step-by-step action plan you can use to create your own comprehensive, achievable sustainable energy plan
- Techniques you can apply to effectively implement and monitor your sustainable energy plan
- A valuable exchange of ideas and experiences with peers
You'll gain a better understanding of the ways in which accountability for results, establishment of meaningful measures and goals, a commitment to regular review, and the personal endorsement of senior leadership are all critical ingredients for an effective energy management program. You'll leave the program armed with powerful new tools you can apply right away to more effectively guide your organization toward achieving optimum and sustained long term energy savings.