This is an excellent article that delves into the myriad of details required to perform the shutdown of an entire building, defined as killing incoming utility power and then monitoring how the building - and all of its systems - restart. Is the restart correct and properly synchronized?
- How do you prepare properly for such a test?
- What are some things to look out for?
- How is the test coordinated?
- What kind of planning is needed?
- What's the best way to document?
From the Introduction...