- It saves energy;
- It saves us money;
- We have lowered our carbon footprint;
- It maximizes space utilization;
- It unquestionably increases morale and productivity.
For example, did you know...
- Businesses save an average of $20,000 a year for each full-time employee who works remotely;
- Employee productivity increases by an average of 22 % when remote working is allowed;
- Americans take over 1.1 billion trips per day;
- 78% of these are in single occupant vehicles;
- Motor vehicles account for roughly 50% of urban air pollution and 30% of greenhouse gas emissions;
- Remote working reduces employee turnover by 50%.
All these facts and more are reported in "Is Your Business Benefiting from Remote Work Options?". Also, a shout out to Green Energy News for bringing this article to our attention on Twitter.